10.30.2009

TJ in action


Here's my active toddler at 1 year, 4 1/2 months... It's difficult to pacify him these days... He's always on the go. Always exploring. I wonder if I can keep up with him in the coming days, with my aging back. =)

And here he is with his favorite teddy bear. He has this favorite DVD, "Baby Songs". He loves watching musical videos. Somewhere in that video, the kid actress shows how she loves her teddy bear. And from then on, he immitates the kid. He hugs this teddy bear.




My little boy is growing up well... but please not to fast, ok?


3 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Trixie! Your little boy is adorable! (And TALL for 1.4 months noh?!) Good luck on the passport application!!!

trixie said...

thanks Anna! Mission accomplished na ko sa passport ni TJ. I was done in less than an hour. Thanks for your help. =)