9.29.2009

Craving for pesto...


Last week, I was craving for Pesto Pasta so bad, I even walked to Landmark on my lunchbreak to buy Basil, the main ingredient of this dish. To my dismay, I didn't found any. When I got home that evening, my mom told me there's one in the supermarket located at the commercial center in our village. So the next night, I braved the rains (it was just a little more than a drizzle), which little did we all know will be soooo much rains that submerged the rest of the metro, and off I went to the supermarket. The packs of basil that I found there was half fresh and half wilted. But still, I bought it. when I got home, I had this lovely meal for dinner....

image searched from flicker...

For the rest of the uber rainy weekend, I was feasting on this! Homemade pesto sauce over wholemeal spaghetti. Naks, healthy! So there goes my diet... I'm supposed to be on a carbs abstinence! Hay!

By the way, I still have a handful of pesto sauce in our ref... So i'll be feasting on this still...heheheh... =P

No comments: