9.24.2009

Losing weight...

I'm really not on the heavyside. Maybe I'm on the medium. However, post pregnancy, which is already 15 months ago, I still keep those extra weight I gained. And my pre-pregnancy clothes still doesn't fit well..."Pinagpipilitan ko lang talaga!". So why oh why losing weight is so damn hard???! Eversince I gave birth, I've tried countless times. Sometimes I manage to shed off a pound or two. But after a while, I'll start binging again and the pounds I lost are back in no time. I'm used to not eating rice. It's really not a sacrifice for me to have a "riceless" meal as I'm really more of an "ulam" (viand) eater. But sweets, chips, and ice cold drinks are my weaknesses.
So, what to do, what to do... I was supposed to be starting a serious no-carbs diet this week. Then some colleagues bought food as their birthday treat and pansit palabok was served. Ang sarap! So poofff! Nasira na naman ang diet ko...
Basta, by Christmas, I should be at least 5 lbs. less! By hook or by crook!

No comments: