6.18.2010

Wanted: Sleep Time

Gone are the days when I can just bum around and do nothing. Wake up late on a Saturday, eat, sleep, wake up again, watch the Iron Chef by 730pm. Before I know it, it's dinner time already.

Now my regular Saturdays, if I'm lucky, starts at 8am. If it's the other way around, I get up at 630am. You read it right. 630am on a Saturday! Geesh, can't the mom get some sleep on a non-work day? Yup, the mom. The mom has to get up when the kid is up. Weekend is grandma's "day-off", as much as possible. So I have to take charge. It's pretty hard to entertain a terrible two when my senses are still asleep, my back longing to touch the bed. But that's a mom's life. Well, for this mom, that is.

I hope I get to have that long sleeping time once again.. Maybe when TJ goes to school, and I'll be out on a sick leave (even if I'm a-ok!) and just sleep the whole day. =)


A jazz lodges a transcript below a defensive hello.

No comments: